[SR-Users] Permissions module question

Tim Balmer t.balmer at edutel.nl
Wed Sep 14 13:41:38 CEST 2016

Hi Ivan,

What Kamailio version are you using? If 4.4.2 maybe take a look at the thread I started a few weeks back: http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2016-July/093682.html

TL;DR: The 4.4.2 release of the permissions module contains some bugs which are already fixed by Daniel in the repository. So in case you are also dealing with issues caused by this bug you can either manually compile the latest GIT version or just use 4.4.1 for now and wait for the 4.4.3 release.

Best Regards,
Tim Balmer