[SR-Users] Kamailio with Dispacher

Rodrigo Moreira rodrigo.moreira206 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 01:09:16 CEST 2016

Hello, I would like to clarify a question. Can you help me?

I'm deploying a solution based on Kamailio, but I need incorporate the load
balancer funcionality in the environment.

See the cenario:

I have five VMs.

PCSCF, ICSCF, SCSCF, HSS, DNS. Each VM runs the especific funcionality of
the IMS.

Therefore, which machines should receive the config provided by dispacher
module? Is the PCSCF?

Another question:

The DNS server should be updated, I may do this previously?

The HSS, should be updated too, I may do this previously?

Do you known about approaches of the LB available?

Best Regards.

Thanks.
--
Rodrigo M.