[SR-Users] Kamailio with Dispacher

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:32:27 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have no clue about your platform and aims for it, being also not much
involved in the IMS module -- however, a dispatcher (load balancer) is a
conceptual component that can be added where is needed. If you have
proxy A with whatever function and next hop B is not able to deal with
all traffic from A, then you add more B nodes and load balance traffic
to them from A -- so you add dispatcher to A instance.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org