[SR-Users] Dropping non-provisional replies in onreply_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:39:04 CEST 2016

You can try it, not sure if docs are really in sync there.

On the other hand, could be that the transaction was matching the 2xx
and then practically the state of transaction changed to completed, so
even doing a drop of not sending out, the transaction is still ended.

An alternative solution is using a hash table with expiration of the
items matching the max timeout for transactions.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Oct 24-26, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com