[SR-Users] Dropping non-provisional replies in onreply_route

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 21 11:24:03 CEST 2016

The core documentation says that in a named onreply_route[], only
provisional replies can be drop()'d. To drop any reply, it is necessary
to use a global onreply_route.

Is there any workaround for this, i.e. so I can drop a 2xx reply from a
specific TM transaction?

The reason is, to know whether to drop it, I need access to either AVPs
or, ideally, dialog variables. Since the global onreply_route is
executed by the core, I presume I won't have access to anything that
persists through TM there.

Thanks!

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 (direct) / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)