[SR-Users] Cannot send request to OpenSIPS

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:08:29 CET 2016

You can find the Kamailio parameter to tweak here:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/mediaproxy.html#idp27686148
<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/mediaproxy.html#id248414>

(you were referring to mediaproxy internal dispatcher, I had understood
dispatcher module).

-giovanni

--
Sincerely,