[SR-Users] Cannot send request to OpenSIPS

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:58:28 CET 2016

Dear Laura,

you probably are trying to use a config file made for OpenSIPS on Kamailio.

Also, you probably do not have configured the correct paths for socket
(fifo, etc?) in it.

Dispatcher has nothing to do with mediaproxy.

Eg, a lot of confusion here.

You better start from Kamailio config file, and modify it as needed.

-giovanni

On 2 November 2016 at 12:27, Laura <red_dra at plugit.net> wrote:

> Dear support,
>
> on my Kamailio server (version: kamailio 4.3.6 (x86_64/linux) )  i see
> lot of these messages..
>
> Nov  2 11:24:42 vm-test media-dispatcher[25540]: error: cannot write
> request to `/var/run/opensips/socket': No such file or directory
> Nov  2 11:24:42 vm-test media-dispatcher[25540]: error: failed to end
> dialog: Cannot send request to OpenSIPS
>
> I have only configured Disptachet (mediaproxy) for write on db..
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Laura

Sincerely,