[SR-Users] Kamailio for sip routing architecture

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:09:33 CEST 2016

Hello,

I can't use load balancing feature because location of sip user is defined.
One DID is routed to one server. One to one relationship. So if loadblancer
send phone call on one server, but user is not registred on this one, call
is hangup/lost.

I will use LCR for outgoing call. LCR will "help" CBx to find best carrier
following rules defined by administrators. LCR can probe gateways ? I have
set ping_interval etc but ping is not sent by kamailio.

Regards.