[SR-Users] Kamailio for sip routing architecture

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 23 14:36:27 CEST 2016

Hello,

dns naptr is ok for locating servers as long as you control the local
infrastructure and make sure dns changes propagation is done right.

An alternative would be using dispatcher module as a load balancer. It
has a lot of features for this use case, different distribution
algorithms as well as probing the servers (CBx) to see which one is
available.

If the perfomrance is the concern, keeping most of the processing inside
the kamailio is a good choice.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com