[SR-Users] Removing Via and Record-Route headers

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Mar 20 02:27:39 CET 2016

Marrold,

No, you can't remove those headers. They serve an essential purpose and
the endpoints won't consider the requests or responses valid without them.

See my blog post on this topic:

http://blog.csrpswitch.com/sip-udp-fragmentation-and-kamailio-the-sip-header-diet/

And you certainly can't hide topology this way.

-- Alex