[SR-Users] for kamailio registration

Franz Edler franz.edler at technikum-wien.at
Sat Mar 19 08:06:26 CET 2016

Hi,

I also use is tcpdump with the command "tcpdump -i any -s 3000 -w
/var/tmp/trace.pcap".

You may also filter during the trace e.g. "tcpdump -i any -s 3000 -w
/var/tmp/trace.pcap not port 22 and not port 3306".

The next step for comfortable analyzing is to use sip-scenario which I have
provided at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqay103s2rmnffq/sip_scenario.v1.2.7.zip?dl=0

This tool produces a message-flow like the attached example.

BR Franz