[SR-Users] for kamailio registration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:24:10 CET 2016

Search the net for ngrep, sngrep, sipgrep, tcpdump or wireshark -- all
of them are open source tools that can be used for capturing the sip
traffic.

For ngrep, a good command to run on sip server is:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline "sip" port 5060

On 15/03/16 16:44, Shiv Patidar wrote:
> For registration , we would like to see the complete traces at all
> nodes whoever processing UE sending REGISTER method.
> could you please let me know how can we check the logging at all IMS
> nodes?
> i am able to successfully register and got 200OK but i want understand
> what and all processing has been done by server?
> can't i see default messages with the way install step i followed
> i need this for  test/development

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com