[SR-Users] for kamailio registration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:37:59 CET 2016

Hello,

On 19/03/16 08:06, Franz Edler wrote:
> [...]
>

> The next step for comfortable analyzing is to use sip-scenario which I
> have provided at
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqay103s2rmnffq/sip_scenario.v1.2.7.zip?dl=0
>
> This tool produces a message-flow like the attached example.

curious about sip_scenario -- is still maintained? I used very long time
ago and I remember at some point it even didn't work with recent perl
libs. If maintained, does it have any public dev repo?

For seeing the call flow, today I use quite a lot sngrep, which uses
ncurses and does everything in a terminal, so can be used over ssh as well.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com