[SR-Users] Kamailio know which Interface Packet would route out

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:45:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

Question:
Is there a function in kamailio to get the interface/listen IP kamailio
would use to route a packet out for a domain / ip ?

Example:

$avp(interface_ip) = find_interface_for_request("192.168.12.123");

And it gives me the Kamailio's Listen address that would be used for
sending call out to this IP/Domain !

I've a weird situation where a multi-homed kamailio with about 7 different
interfaces needs to send call out, I've so many RTProxy instances to engage
but I can't decide which instance to engage since I do not know which
Interface the Packet would route out from.

Regards,
Sammy