[SR-Users] Detect 200 OK for ReINVITE

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:13:47 CEST 2016

To add my 2c, if the performance is a **really big** concern, the
solution with transaction flags as mentioned by Alex is one of the best.

In request route test for to-tag and then setflag(x). Then in
onreply_route[...] or failure_route[...] test if isflagset(x).

The other suggestions are also very fast, but not as fast as with
transaction flags.

On the other hand -- some details about avp names -- i: for avp names is
saying that the name has to be treated as integer id, which is not the
case for your example with:

$avp(i:is_reinvite) = 1;

After i: must be a number up to 2^16. Or just remove the i: and let it
be string name.

On 12/07/16 15:55, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

>> On 12 Jul 2016, at 15:18, Grant Bagdasarian <gb at cm.nl
>> <mailto:gb at cm.nl>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible in Kamailio, or SIP in general, to detect if a 200 OK
>> is for a ReINVITE?
>>
> Not from the 200 OK, but the matching INVITE you can check if there’s
> a to-tag in Kamailio and SIP.
>
> In Kamailio, if you are stateful, you can use the TMX module
> pseudovariables to check the request
> matching the response and check if there’s a to-tag. Check the
> cookbook for
>

>       $T_req(pv)
>
> http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.4.x/pseudovariables
>
> /O