[SR-Users] P-CSCF

Fred Schulz FSchulz at blackned.de
Sat Jan 30 15:29:37 CET 2016

Aaron,

thank you. Was a little bit tricky to install it as our slapd isnt in the right version.. But it seems to work now.. Error messages no longer appear.

Now the message is quiet better:

9(9381) INFO: rtpengine [rtpengine.c:1627]: rtpp_test(): rtp proxy <udp:127.0.0.1:22222> found, support for it enabled

Again, thank you!

?