[SR-Users] Possible accidental merge to master.

Cody Herzog codyherzog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 02:59:17 CET 2016

Good news!

Turns out that I had not actually pushed my accidental merge, and I believe
I was able to revert it successfully with the following command:

git reset --hard origin/master

I had no other local changes, so that worked well.

I'll have to be more careful with GitHub for Windows, or just do everything
form the command line from now on.

Thanks.