[SR-Users] Critical issue: Kamailio throwing db errors

Sharon Nathaniel Sharon.Nathaniel at silicus.com
Fri Jan 29 07:03:24 CET 2016

Hi,

I am not sure, if its a kamailio issue or something else, but our Kamailio 4.2 server crashes everyday. Throwing out these logs: http://pastebin.com/z1MWdk7q. We have to restart the server to get this fixed. Please help us understand what is causing the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Sharon Nathaniel
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to it by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.