[SR-Users] Kamailio Load Balancing Cluster

sandeep goje sandeep.goje at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:38:09 CET 2016

Hi,

I am using Kamailio as a load balancer with call load distribution to
Freeswitch Gateways. I need a HA cluster of Kamailio. I have seen
instructions to setup Kamailio HA cluster using KeepAlive but I also want
them to share the load balancing information. I have seen OpenSIPS supports
this. Is there a way in Kamailio to make both load balancers also share the
load balancing information.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sandeep

The most profound statements are often said in silence.
-Lynn Johnston