[SR-Users] Is "new_conn_alias_flags" supported/recommended? It seems to solve my NAT problem, but I'm worried it's not safe.

Cody Herzog codyherzog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:41:48 CET 2016

Hello.

I've done some local testing of my changes to 'cfg.lex' and 'cfg.y'. The
changes are pretty small. I just added a few lines so that
'tcp_new_conn_alias_flags' can be parsed as global option in the config
file.

How would you recommend that I proceed?

Should I submit to the master branch and then make a pull request relative
to the 4.3 branch?

Or perhaps I should submit to a private developer branch first, then make a
pull request relative to the master branch.

I read the appropriate Wiki pages, but since this will be my first time
submitting, I want to be sure I do it properly.

Thanks.