[SR-Users] Help

Kevin Farrell-Pelletier kfpelletier at connextek.ca
Fri Feb 26 21:35:50 CET 2016

Hi,

I work for a VOIP service provider, and have been tasked with optimizing
our infrastructure.  We have been providing VOIP services to our clients
via Asterisk VM’s (PIAF) in an ESXi environment, hosted in a datacenter.
We are looking for some kind of SIP Router, which would authenticate
clients and route their SIP traffic to the appropriate server.  By doing
so, we are hoping to further secure our infrastructure and to possibly
have only one Public IP (which would resolve to the Private IP of the SIP
router).  The Asterisk servers serve
IVR/RINGGROUPS/OUTBOUNDTRUNKS/INBOUNDROUTES/OUTBOUNDROUTES.  The Sip
Router would therefore route all SIP traffic between the phones and the
Asterisk servers, ad the phones would register to the SIP Router.  I have
tried many solutions (Kamailio, OpenSER, siproxd, Brekeke), but have not
been able to configure these services to work the way we want them to.  I
am including a chart along with this email to outline what we would like
to accomplish.

Any suggestions or guides would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you all for your time.

Kevin Farrell Pelletier - Technicien informatique

TI // Réseautique // Téléphonie IP // Programmation
IT // Networking // VoIP // Application development

9060, boul Parkway, Anjou, Québec, Canada H1J1N5
Téléphone / Phone : 514.907.2000 Ext.203
F : 1.888.582.4001  -  SF/TF : 1.855.907.2001 Web :
<http://www.connextek.ca/> www.connextek.ca
Pensez ENVIRONNEMENT, c'est important: n'imprimez que si nécessaire
            Consider the ENVIRONMENT before printing