[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS deployment

Franz Edler franz.edler at technikum-wien.at
Wed Feb 17 21:34:29 CET 2016

Hi, again

I have provided it at https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqay103s2rmnffq/sip_scenario.v1.2.7.zip?dl=0 .

> Somewhere I have read in Kamailio forum that, Call setup has successful
> happened using "Boghe IMS client" and " Mercuro-Silver".
>
> Currently We are trying to automate the basic call scenario using Boghe IMS
> client, It would be better if you can provide "Mercuro-Silver", So that call can
> be established between two different IMS Client. Tried finding in google for
> "Mercuro-Silver" but couldn't get it.

Mercuro Silver was a commercial IMS client provided by a company "Inexbee" which unfortunately does not exist anymore.
The company offered 3 clients Mercure bronce, silver and gold. The Mercuro bronce was the free one.
I have saved it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pjmhi44c8blbyd/Mercuro%20IMS%20Client%20Bronze%204.0.1624.msi?dl=0
and here is the data sheet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/81rleqfsvhyeqbc/Mercuro_Datasheet_V1R01.pdf?dl=0
The chief development engineer at Inexbee meanwhile has founded https://www.doubango.org/ with the client you are already using.

BR Franz