[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS deployment

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:23:15 CET 2016

Hello Franz,

it took me a while due to other tasks around, but finally managed to
make the news article based on your document.

  - https://www.kamailio.org/w/2016/02/kamailio-ims-getting-started-box/

Many thanks again for helping the community, your activity was quite
impressive lately for those asking about Kamailio and IMS.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu