[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS deployment

sainath.ellendula at wipro.com sainath.ellendula at wipro.com
Wed Feb 10 14:32:20 CET 2016

Hi Franz,

Thanks for your response.

We are not using "NAT" in our network instead of that using "Bridged".

As communication is not happening from P-SCF to I-CSCF, I don't see anything like forwarding to I-CSCF in kamailio-pcscf.cfg. Here do we have anything files like pcscf.xml as it is not available by default.

One more thing observed in tcpdump, In DNS answer getting IP of server.net1.test(10.0.0.9), This might be issue that REGISTER request is trying to communicate with 10.0.0.9 instead of 10.0.0.11(I-CSCF). Please any suggestions.

Please find attachments of Tcpdump, kamailio-pcscf.cfg and pcscf.cfg.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Sainath