[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS deployment

Franz Edler franz.edler at technikum-wien.at
Thu Feb 11 18:26:40 CET 2016

Hi,

> One more thing observed in tcpdump, In DNS answer getting IP of
> server.net1.test(10.0.0.9), This might be issue that REGISTER request is trying
> to communicate with 10.0.0.9 instead of 10.0.0.11(I-CSCF). Please any
> suggestions.

Yes, of course. That is the reason.
When the register request is processed by P-CSCF if forwards the request to an inbound proxy server of the target domain, and that is exactly the I-CSCF.
You have to modify the DNS entries for resolving the SIP domain accordingly.

I have quickly modified the zone-files for you. That should work now.

BR Franz