[SR-Users] Kamailio strange behaviour

Gholamreza Sabery gr.sabery at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:27:43 CET 2016

All of my clients are behind NAT! Unfortunately I can not put my captures
here. The strange thing here for me is that:
1- Desktop can always REGISTER with all of my usernames.
2- My android phones can REGISTER with some usernames! For example if I
have a 12 and a 17 username Android Linphone can REGISTER with 12 but not
with 17. Kamailio will always return a 401 error. This thing only happens
on Android Linphone.

I captured packets for both scenarios but nothing is strange about packets!
How is this even possible?!!