[SR-Users] Kamailio strange behaviour

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:55:13 CET 2016

Hello,

received and rport are added when the client is behind NAT. Can you
paste here the capture for the case that doesn't work? It will help us
to see what is wrong there, and if not, could be that the mobile
operator does some SIP ALG which breaks/blocks the sip, in this case you
have to switch to tls.

On 05/02/16 07:35, Gholamreza Sabery wrote:
> I am using Kamailio 4.1.x with NAT enabled. When I want to REGISTER
> using my desktop client which is Linphone everything is find with any
> username. But on Android some users can REGISTER and someusers can
> not. I captured SIP packets and the only difference between packets on
> Android devices and packets on Desktop client is that on my desktop
> "received" and "rport" are not added by Kamailio in response messages.
> Any idea on what is happening here?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu