[SR-Users] Path & Loose Route

Luke Milbourne luke.milbourne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:57:12 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I've been going through my script against other examples on the internet
and cannot see any differences, also changing use_received between 1 and 0
makes no different.

Kamailio still uses the Contact header instead of the Route header.

If any one has any suggestions it would be very much appreciated, but I'll
continue going through the config line by line.

Kind regards,
Luke

Google Talk/Email: luke.milbourne at gmail.com