[SR-Users] Path & Loose Route

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:10:15 CEST 2016

Luke,

This is actually the behavior I would expect, though admittedly I've never
tried to rely on received= parameter routing for requests (I wasn't aware
that was something that should be supported).

However, you're probably better of addressing your NAT issues in a
different part of your request lifecycle. Could you share a bit more about
the setup you're using here? Is this Freeswitch dialing out to a registered
endpoint? Where are registrations being handled? How is FS creating the
route headers?

If you just start with a layout if your infrastructure it'll probably
answer all those questions and we can come up with a solution from there.

Best,
Colin