[SR-Users] kamailio-radius RPM for Centos

Antonio Reale ant.reale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:43:46 CEST 2016

Daniel, if I'm not wrong Download on Demand Repository (DOD) feature can
be used for dependencies resolution using external repository:

http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-best-practices/cha.obs.best-practices.webuiusage.html#idm140343052158624
http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.concepts.html#concept_dod

Thanks.
Antonio