[SR-Users] kamailio-radius RPM for Centos

Antonio Reale ant.reale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:21:54 CEST 2016

Daniel I downloaded the src.rpm from opensuse repository and I see that
the .spec file is different from that provided in the kamailio source.
Reading the .spec from kamailio-4.4.0_src.tar.gz I see:

%package    radius
Group:        System Environment/Daemons
Requires:    epel-release, radiusclient-ng, kamailio = %ver
BuildRequires:    epel-release, radiusclient-ng-devel

In effect, epel-release is a package in the official repo extras:

# yum info epel-release
Available Packages
Name        : epel-release
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 7
Release     : 5
Size        : 14 k
Repo        : extras/7/x86_64
Summary     : Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux repository configuration
URL         : http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel
License     : GPLv2
Description : This package contains the Extra Packages for Enterprise
Linux (EPEL) repository
             : GPG key as well as configuration for yum.

Probably is enough to %define _with_radius 1  and add epel-release as
dependency in the .spec file used on opensuse build service also for
rhel >= 7.

Regards,
Antonio.