[SR-Users] kamailio-radius RPM for Centos

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:45:27 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am not sure there is a way to enable EPEL in the opensuse build portal
-- that is managed by opensuse community.

Maybe you have a bit of time to investigate the docs of opensuse build
service or search on the web for this topic. If there is a way, I can
enable it or give access to someone that wants to manage the building of
RPMs.

On 27/04/16 10:20, Antonio Reale wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> you're right. Both radiusclient-ng and freeradius-client are in EPEL
> repository, not in the official ones. Is not possible to provide these
> client library packages also on the kamailio centos rpm repo?
>
> Thanks.
> Regards.
>
> Antonio
>

> Il 27/04/2016 08:54, Daniel-Constantin Mierla ha scritto:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I think the dependency is missing -- does centos official repo
>> provide libradius client library?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>
>> On 26/04/16 17:27, Antonio Reale wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I see that the kamailio-radius rpm package is available only for
>>> Opensuse.
>>> Is there a particular reason that it is unavailable for Centos?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Regards.
>>>
>>> Antonio

>> --