[SR-Users] Kamailio presence shared DB_text

Ewgeny evoip at ukr.net
Sun Sep 20 15:40:14 CEST 2015

Thanks for the reply Daniel.

But is that possible to use the same Presence DB with multiple Kamailio's ?
If i'll use same postgres DB with multiple Kamailio's - it'll cause DB
locks and other issues ?

What is the best way to do SUBSCRIBE presence replications - maybe via
SIP (to replicate every handled subscribe msg to all other presences ?)
And replication via Database must work in db_mode =3 right ? But it
cause low performance due to high database usage - right ?

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Ewgeny