[SR-Users] Kamailio presence shared DB_text

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:56:36 CEST 2015

Hello,

some information is still cached for some processing in presence
modules. Not sure to what extent you can rely on sharing everything via
database, maybe t_replicate will help for the rest of the cases.

I think posgress is the db that has the most features needed by presence
modules for sharing, as I remember Peter Dunkley did some work on this
some time ago.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat