[SR-Users] Add PSTN gateway with authentication credentials

Michael Nielsen mic.niel84 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:35:50 CEST 2015

I see, it actually seems to work... I haven't added anything in the
database, but just typed the username and password directly in kamailio.cfg
- as mentioned in:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/uac.html#uac.f.uac_auth()

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com