[SR-Users] Using PSTN as "fallback"

Michael Nielsen mic.niel84 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:00:33 CEST 2015

I've added this to my kamailio.cfg (the original which comes with the
Debian package of Kamailio 4.2):

-----

        # dispatch destinations to PSTN if not a subscriber

        if (!is_subscriber("$ru", "subscriber", "3")) {

                route(PSTN);

        }

        # user location service

        route(LOCATION);

-----

Is it correctly understood that it first checks if the subscriber is local,
if not, it routes to PSTN otherwise it routes locally?

Or does it do both local and PSTN route if the subscriber is local?