[SR-Users] Kamailio as a LB with Asterisk and consul

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:21:38 CEST 2015

Hello,

the dispatcher module readme has a good configuration file for a load
balancer to start with:

-
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.ex.config

A bunch of us will be at Astricon, there is going to be a Kamailio booth
in exhibition area, you can come there and we can have a chat.

On 06/10/15 22:58, Sylvain Boily wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did a new small project with Asterisk to register it on consul
> (http://consul.io) to use a discovery service tools.
>
> The project is here : https://github.com/sboily/asterisk-consul-module
>
> This last day, i'm working to use kamailio as a loadbalancer for
> Asterisk and autoscale it. You can find example on my
> docker-compose.yml, contribs directory and README.
> It's not perfect, because i'm clearly not a kamailio expert, but it works.
>
> So, i'm looking about feeling to this dev, and i would expect some help
> from kamailio community to configure kamailio as a LB better ;)
>
> I will be at astricon, so if people want to share with me about this
> project, contact me.
>
> Have a good day
> Sylvain

Daniel-Constantin Mierla