[SR-Users] Kamailio as a LB with Asterisk and consul

Sylvain Boily sboily at avencall.com
Tue Oct 6 22:58:15 CEST 2015

Hello,

I did a new small project with Asterisk to register it on consul
(http://consul.io) to use a discovery service tools.

The project is here : https://github.com/sboily/asterisk-consul-module

This last day, i'm working to use kamailio as a loadbalancer for
Asterisk and autoscale it. You can find example on my
docker-compose.yml, contribs directory and README.
It's not perfect, because i'm clearly not a kamailio expert, but it works.

So, i'm looking about feeling to this dev, and i would expect some help
from kamailio community to configure kamailio as a LB better ;)

I will be at astricon, so if people want to share with me about this
project, contact me.

Have a good day
Sylvain