[SR-Users] Kamailio as a LB with Asterisk and consul

Sylvain Boily sboily at avencall.com
Tue Oct 6 23:38:33 CEST 2015

Hello Daniel,

Le 2015-10-06 17:21, Daniel-Constantin Mierla a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> the dispatcher module readme has a good configuration file for a load
> balancer to start with:
>
> -
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.ex.config

Thank you, i already read this section, but it's not always easy for me
to undestand ... i used this example.

https://github.com/sboily/asterisk-consul-module/blob/master/contribs/kamailio/config/kamailio/kamailio.cfg

But is it possible for example to have a phone register on one Asterisk,
and if dispatcher don't find it, it goes to the next asterisk ?

On my example i only did a LB with INVITE to do many calls, but it will
be fun to have a LB with phones.

> A bunch of us will be at Astricon, there is going to be a Kamailio booth
> in exhibition area, you can come there and we can have a chat.

Great, i'll be there.

Sylvain