[SR-Users] Kamailio is not forwarding the call to asterisk

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 05:40:03 CEST 2015

Hi,
The way youve described it seems like you are not routing anything at all
to the asterisk. It all depends on your comfiguration on how you handled
the call. Somehow Ive a feeling that asterisk is used only for voicemail
and is called only once the B party is not found in lookup(location)
function. Some cfg file snippet of your can help everyone understand the
real cause.

Regards,
Sammy