[SR-Users] Kamailio is not forwarding the call to asterisk

amjad ali amjadali_bb at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:06:41 CEST 2015

Hi,
I have kamailio and asterisk running on same machine. When I make an internal call, it routes the call to other extension. However, if I stop the asterisk service then the call still routes the same way to other extension. Is there a chance that kamailio does the call routing it self.
Also, I cannot see any sip extension registered at asterisk when I run a command "Sip show peers" neither there is any activity in Asterisk's log.
Regards,Amjad