[SR-Users] WARNING: <core> [local_timer.c:83]: _local_timer_dist_tl(): 0 expire timer added"?

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Thu Mar 5 12:43:47 CET 2015

On Thursday, March 05, 2015 12:34:36 PM Camille Oudot wrote:
> > Are you saying that $avp(caller_conid) when set on the initial
> > INVITE, for example, wouldn't be available in the onreply_route to
> > the INVITE?  If so, the examples in the TCP Ops README will need to
> > reflect the need for using dialog vars instead.
>
> Hi Anthony,
>
> the AVP you set on a request will be available in the onreply_routes
> that have been registered with t_on_reply().
>
> The example in the tcpops readme uses some AVPs, but you might of
> course need different ways of memorizing connection information that
> fits your specific needs (stateless, dialog-aware, use a database, a
> hashatable, ...).

Thanks, Camille, then I should be all set as I am calling
onreply_route[MANAGE_REPLY].

> > By the way, I'm only using if(proto!=UDP) since the TCP Ops module
> > checks whether or not it can apply itself, but also logs each time it
> > does so.  Is it more efficient for the script to introduce the check
> > for the proto (avoiding the clutter in the logs), or more efficient
> > for the module to just return when it isn't applicable?
>
> The messages complaining about the connection not being a TCP connection
> use the ERROR log level, because I felt like calling these TCP tuning
> functions on something else than TCP should not remain unnoticed and
> should be fixed at script level.
> I would recommend that you keep this logic in your script, and in your
> case, "if(proto!=UDP)" is efficient (probably more than writing a log
> line).

Again, thank you.  BTW, I'm looking forward to
modparam("usrloc", "close_expired_tcp", 1) when I rebuild later...

--
Anthony - https://messinet.com/ - https://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E