[SR-Users] Kamailio + SIP Over WebSocket examples

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:20:01 CET 2015

Hello,

sr-users is the mailing list more appropriate for such discussions that
the docs. However, you wrote to -owner address which is not the mailing
list discussions address but mailing list control address.

For the topic, look at the readme of the websocket module, it gives a
sample for starting with webrtc. On github (search for), Carlos Ruiz
Diaz has some more advanced examples.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015