[SR-Users] WARNING: <core> [local_timer.c:83]: _local_timer_dist_tl(): 0 expire timer added"?

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Thu Mar 5 12:34:36 CET 2015

> Are you saying that $avp(caller_conid) when set on the initial
> INVITE, for example, wouldn't be available in the onreply_route to
> the INVITE?  If so, the examples in the TCP Ops README will need to
> reflect the need for using dialog vars instead.

Hi Anthony,

the AVP you set on a request will be available in the onreply_routes
that have been registered with t_on_reply().

The example in the tcpops readme uses some AVPs, but you might of
course need different ways of memorizing connection information that
fits your specific needs (stateless, dialog-aware, use a database, a
hashatable, ...).

> By the way, I'm only using if(proto!=UDP) since the TCP Ops module
> checks whether or not it can apply itself, but also logs each time it
> does so.  Is it more efficient for the script to introduce the check
> for the proto (avoiding the clutter in the logs), or more efficient
> for the module to just return when it isn't applicable?

The messages complaining about the connection not being a TCP connection
use the ERROR log level, because I felt like calling these TCP tuning
functions on something else than TCP should not remain unnoticed and
should be fixed at script level.
I would recommend that you keep this logic in your script, and in your
case, "if(proto!=UDP)" is efficient (probably more than writing a log
line).

--
Camille