[SR-Users] RTPProxy issue?

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:59:15 CET 2015

Hello,

I discovered an issue related to the handling of "timestamp" and/or "Marker
bit" with rtpproxy (I use the latest Extension 20081224).

The call-flow is the following: one UA places a call to A and put this call
on hold. Then, the same UA call another number B. Individual streams are ok.

When the UA tries to transfer A with B, the RTPProxy receive a RTP packet
with a huge timestamp and the Marker bit set to "True".

Just after this RTP packet, RTPProxy stop forward the RTP packets from A to
B. B to C is still working.

Anyone have an idea?

Regards,

Igor.