[SR-Users] Kamailio number of LCR rules

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Jun 9 20:15:01 CEST 2015

Henry Fernandes writes:

> We eventually decided to stop using the LCR module because it doesn¹t
> implement LCR in the way that most people think of LCR.  It doesn¹t obtain
> the most specific prefix match for a called number.

Could you give more details, since longest prefix match is the most
important match criteria:

  When the function load_gws() is called, matching gateways (that are
  not currently designated as defunct) are ordered for forwarding
  purposes as follows:

  (1) according to longest Request-URI user part match

  (2) according to tuple's priority

  (3) according to tuple's randomized weight

-- Juha