[SR-Users] Kamailio number of LCR rules

Henry Fernandes henry at usinternet.com
Mon Jun 15 16:41:11 CEST 2015

The problem is that the LCR module matches to the longest prefix rather
than longest prefix per route/carrier.  Take a look at the example below.

Let’s say you have the following info in your LCR.

Prefix, Carrier/Route, Rate
1306, A, 1.5
1306343, A, 1.7
1306, B, 1.4

If you have phone number 13063431111, the LCR module matches it to the
longest prefix (1306343) and routes the call to Carrier A.  However, that
is incorrect.  It should match it to Carrier B which is the cheapest.
Carrier B has provided a rate of 1.4 for all calls with prefix 1306.

-H