[SR-Users] Kamailio number of LCR rules

Henry Fernandes henry at usinternet.com
Tue Jun 9 18:42:00 CEST 2015

In the past, we used the LCR module with hundreds of thousands (perhaps
millions) of entries in the LCR tables.  The only drawback was that it
took a long time to start up Kamailio (maybe 30 seconds), however it was
fast once it was running.

We eventually decided to stop using the LCR module because it doesn¹t
implement LCR in the way that most people think of LCR.  It doesn¹t obtain
the most specific prefix match for a called number.
-H