[SR-Users] Kamailio number of LCR rules

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Jun 9 13:54:37 CEST 2015

Ali Taher writes:

> Before going further , I just want to ask about how much rule in LCR_rule
> table and target in LCR_rule_target can Kamailio support .

LCR module stores rules and gateways in shared memory and thus can
support as many of those as fits in your allocated shared memory.  You
can find from lcr_mod.h how much memory one entry requires.

Regarding execution time of load_gws() function, README tells

  Execution time of load_gws() function is O(N) * O(M), where N is number
  of different prefix lengths and M is number of collisions for matching
  prefix(es) in lcr rules hash table of the LCR instance.

-- Juha