[SR-Users] Kazoo like load balancing

Jurijs Ivolga jurij.ivo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:59:53 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

I'm still not able to make a call, now I'm getting "SIP/2.0 407 Proxy
Authentication Required" from Kamailio server which is behind Load-balancer
server.

So basically extension 100 sends invite to LB, LB then send invite to
Kamailio server and Kamailio server replies with 407 error.

Do you have any ideas why?

Maybe you can give me more details about config on Kamailio server behind
LB?

Additionally I can see that path details are written to DB, so this part is
working. :)

Thank you in advance!

With kind regards,

Jurijs